XCMG is the 4th largest construction machinery company in the world.We are always in search of talented individuals that have a sincere desire to join our organization.
Service and Support Technician
Las Vegas, NV
XCMG North America is seeking a qualified Service and Support technician in our Service Department. You will work with North American and factory personnel on technical support for XCMG heavy equipment, to include excavators, compaction equipment, wheel loaders, etc
- Provide remote diagnostic and troubleshooting support to XCMG dealers and customers on XCMG product line
- Provide on-site diagnostic and repair support to XCMG dealers and customers as needed
- Work with factory engineers on machine repairs, product improvements, and modifications
- Assist with warehouse operations as needed
- Assist aftermarket support technicians with training & support operations as needed
- May travel to regional locations for site support as needed.
- Minimum 2 years mechanical experience with mobile equipment (agricultural, construction, forestry, on/off-highway trucks, or automobiles)
- Off-highway equipment experience a plus
- Strong troubleshooting & diagnostic skills